Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

fainting spells

The other night, I landed hard and flat on the ground level of Mustafa centre. In between the tenseness of the crowd, the hollowness of the wait (my palms tightly gripped on the cleanser and Mars bottle) and the sudden acute pain in my abdominal, my soul felt like it had abscond the body. I remember the sweet sensation of having woken up from a dream of faraway worlds. Only to flutter open my eyes and see the real world before me. It was unsettling and queer - the Mars bottle and cleanser on the floor with half a dozen pairs of eyes staring back in trepidation at me. I searched for his familiar eyes and carried myself up - shocked and incredulous over the sudden blackout. it's hard to find a pattern out of this strangeness. three blackouts and fainting spells within your twenty three years of life. dad muses and methodologically concludes, 'your system has broken down. needs repair and nourishment.’ linked to the burning and intense sensation of a stomach pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment